There is a wish list set up at Amazon.com. (If you have an igive account set up, it also gives a percentage too!) http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2LNBLPJG0R84B
DOWNLOADABLE AND PRINTABLE FLYER: HERE
- Make a donation through Paypal to: email@example.com
- Mail a check as a donation
- Pay towards the rescue vet bill at 770-386-2362
- Sponsor a rescue ferret for as little as $5 per month. Schedule a monthly payment through your checking account or Paypal account – firstname.lastname@example.org ($11 pays for a ferret’s food for a month.)
- Register your Kroger card info and the rescue receives a percentage of any Kroger purchase! https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards Choose recipient – Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue.
- Shop on-line through www.igive.com and the rescue gets $5 for each sign-up and a percentage of any orders made! Or, download the Button, iPad and Android apps for iGive.com and it automatically activates at participating stores. Choose charity – Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue.
- Register with Amazon Smile and the rescue receives a percentage of any Amazon order! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-4482882. Choose charity – Kindness Matters.
- Order food or supplies or buy a gift card from www.Ferret.com. Food and supplies always needed: FerreTone, Marshalls, 8 in 1 Ultimate Crunchy, ZuPreem.
- Foster a rescue ferret! (The rescue pays for medical care.)
- Get Scout troops interested in the rescue for volunteering or sponsoring!
- Donate supplies: Good quality paper towels (Viva preferred), Charmin strong toilet paper, Dawn, newspaper, bleach, free and clear laundry detergent, Oxy-Clean powder stain remover, used or new ferret supplies, Zep concentrated carpet solution gallon (Lowe’s or Home Depot), 13 gallon cinch tie trash bags, horse pine pellets, Grizzly salmon oil, ProBios probiotics, liquid hand soap.
iGive: Donate with everyday shopping! – Another way to give with your every day shopping is with iGive! Hundreds of big name vendors will donate a percentage of your purchases to the rescue. A simple site registration and *optional* button install make it easy to help. This button is NOT a toolbar, but a small icon that will automatically detect when you are shopping on a partner site. (Examples include Amazon, Office Depot, Ferret.com, and hundreds more.)